The Eclipse lets you use both a product and an overlocker, is keylockable, has maximum storage and a sewing area behind the machine. The angled door reduces swing out into the room, gives firm support and allows the door bins to be recessed to prevent catching of draped materials.
- Centre of the needle sitting position allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Storage bins are recessed to allow fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the bin contents.
- Extra stable construction; easy rolling castors are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- The Horn 3 step soft-touch air-lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Spacious, see through bins make finding threads and accessories easy.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not. Doesn’t have to be open all the time.
- Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
- The cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
- Dimensions Closed - 108cm wide x 57cm deep x 76cm high
- Dimensions Open - 180cm wide x 168cm deep x 73.5cm high
Available in a choice of Beech, Light Oak, Medium Oak & White colours
ELECTRIC LIFTER NOW AVAILABLE WITH THIS CABINET!
GO ELECTRIC WITH YOUR CABINET!
If you have an existing maxi-air lifter cabinet you may be able to upgrade to the new electric lifter. There are two ways of doing this, either you can buy the electric lifter and fit it yourself, or Horn can call out and install it for you.
We would need you to check the size of the lifter you have by measuring the length of the opening in the top of your cabinet, it would need to be between 61.5 - 62.5cm.
Price for Lifter & P&P - £533.99
Price for Lifter & Installation - £615
PLEASE NOTE: Please contact us or refer to the brochure for more information. Due to the lifter type we can't upgrade the Quilters Delight MK2.
Please note: All Horn sewing tables and cabinets are all specially ordered, therefore delivery could take up to 28 working days.